Museum & exhibitions

more less
 
 
 
The Holy Cross Parish in Wiesen
Prati/Wiesen - 39049 Prati/Wiesen
The fi rst written testimony of the Holy Cross Parish in Wiesen is dated 1337. The Church is said to have been reconsecrated in 1434. The frescoes on ...
» more information
...
Multscher and City Museum Sterzing
Via della Commenda 11 - 39049 Vipiteno/Sterzing
The Multscher and the City Museum are situated on the first floor in the ancient raised hide of the Order of the Teutonic near the Parrish Church. ...
» more information
...
The Parish of St. Nicholas in Caminata/Kemanten
Caminata/Kemanten - 39049 Caminata/Kemanten
The Church of St. Nicholas in Kematen was built despite the pronounced popular hostility between 1801 and 1807, integrating parts of a neogothic ...
» more information
...
St. John the Baptist church in Flains
Flaines/Flains - 39049 Flaines/Flains
This Church was cited as early as 1298; today's building, however was built at the beginning of the XVI century. The rich and original reticular ...
» more information
...
The Church of Our Lady of Sorrows in St. Jakob
St. Jakob - 39049 S. Giacomo/St. Jakob
The first testimony of this gothic construction is dated 1577. In 1789 a barrel vault ceiling decorated with rough frescoes was built. The modern-day ...
» more information
...
The Chapel of the Holy Sepulchre in Moos near Wiesen
Prati/Wiesen - 39049 Prati/Wiesen
The octagonal building was built by Daniel von Elzenbaum, who was the administrator of the curacy of Sterzing. It was consecrated in 1631. A space ...
» more information
...
«1234» 19 items on 4 pages, displayed items 1-6
 
 
No actual Slopes and cable car presentation
Route planner
Departure:
Arrival:
Stadtplatz 3, 39049 Sterzing, Italy
Calculate your route